I was nominated for this award by the lovely Olivia of the Bibliomad. Thank you so very much, my dear, for taking the time and effort to tag me in your post. It means the whole world. You guys, I believe you lot should really check her blog out. Honestly, it’s so lovely. ❤
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
- If you could visit any place in time or space, where would you go?
- What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? Better or worse than expected?
- Which book are you absolutely dying to read?
- What is your favourite book genre? Why?
- Libraries, book stores, or on-line book shopping?
- Which is your most idolized book character (if any)?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite book as of this moment? What is your favourite book of all time?
- What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What’s your favourite thing about it so far?
- Do you have a secret talent? What is it?
- Tell a funny story from your week so far.
Alrighty, then. Here we go. I’m diving head first into answering these questions. This should be fun. You can tell I’m excited, can’t you?
- There are two possible answers to this one.The first being 33 Himmel Street, Germany, 1939. Book Thief fans out there, anyone? No? Just me. Okay. I can explain. I know there’s war, and the whole world is basically in ruins, but I just love it there. I guess I’m too attached to the story and the characters to the point where I’m willing to go back in time and live it all over again. Maybe I should just reread the book, lol. The second is Amsterdam, present day. Just take me there and I will fall in love with you forever.
- I want to say the last movie I saw was Paper Towns, or Mockingjay Part 2, or Allegiant, or even Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, but I’m too poor to afford seeing any of those movies premiers in the cinema, but the last movie I saw, about two days ago, was the Minions. It was hilarious and I enjoyed it immensely.
- Oh, man. I have a whole list for this one. Basically all of the books in my phone. Oh, I know one: All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr is definitely at the top of the list.
- Historical fiction. Many of the most fantastic books I’ve read are Historical fiction, and many of the ones I plan to read are Historical fiction. But that doesn’t say I don’t enjoy me a bit of YA, or Dystopia, or Fantasy, or Contemporary fiction every now and then. It’s the Paranormal/Horror that I can’t do. Also, books with vampires. I don’t like vampires.
- The obviously answer is bookshops. I’m forced to only buy e-books, due to sad circumstances I have no control over, but if I could I’d never ever buy them and instead only buy physical copies from real physical bookstores I actually visit with my own feet.
- Oh my, that’s a tough one, idolizing a character is a big deal, but I think I know my answer: Max Vandenburg. I just love him and I will never not wait for him to find me and fall deeply, madly in love with me.
- I think this answer is your most typical one, and that you’re all tired of hearing it, but I can’t help myself. I can dream, okay? I want to become an author. Not for the fame, nor the money. Just for the hell of it, really. Just so I can laugh at the face of those who thought I couldn’t possibly do it. Just to prove that I can.
- Right now: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. All time: The Book Thief.
- I’m currently reading Divergent. I know. I’m unbelievably late to the party, please don’t kill me. I have to say I’m liking it, only if I wouldn’t have already seen the movie would I be loving it so much. But I must say, it’s so good. My favourite thing about it is the world-building: it’s incredibly well done. Also, Four. *ovaries exploding everywhere*
- I don’t think I do. I can listen to a song for two years and not even hate it, is that a talent? What even.
- I’m sorry to disappoint you but I spent the whole entirety of last week indoors. My life is uneventful. So no funny story for you today. *sad face*
I apologize if you guys have already been nominated for this award. I’m so bad at keeping up with these things.
Oh and I will let answer the same question I was sent. They’re so fun.
I hope to see you around very soon.