Hello, you guys, how are you getting on with life? Good? Well, I hope you’re feeling wonderful. I’m okay, thanks for asking *big smiley face*. I’m so excited about Autumn being here at last. Needless to say, Autumn is my favourite season. I just love me some quality time snuggled up in a cosy blanket, with a book and a cup of soothing herbal tea. Ah, man, that right there is the life I want to live for the rest of time. If only it was Autumn all year around.
So, in this post I am going to be showing you guys the books I plan on reading this Autumn. I know, the pile is a bit large, but I’m feeling brave and ambitious, however if college gets in the way, I won’t push myself hard. I read for entertainment not competition.
So, without any further-ado, here is my Autumn TBR list, in no particular order.
- Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan.
- All my friends are Superheroes by Andrew Kaufman.
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth.
- Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix by JK Rowling.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.
- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon.
- All The Light we Cannot see by Anthony Doerr.
If I ever manage to beat down this whole pile, I imagine I’d be just so happy. I just realized what a weird order I’ve put the books, lol. I will try to mix between paperback, ebook and audiobook so I can read more easily. I already don’t have a problem with reading multiple books at once. So yeah, I’m looking forward to that.
I hope to see you around very soon.