I was nominated by the lovely Captivated~By~Fantasy for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is so exciting. Thank you so, so, so, so much my dear!
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 facts about me:
1. I live in Morocco. A big city called Casablanca, which is the economic capital of the country. Which means I am Arab and Muslim.
2. I love books so much it’s unreal and thus my friends think I’m weird. Not many people are into reading around here so it’s kind of a struggle for me to fit in.
3. The second fact leads me to this one. Because not many people like to read where I live, it’s kind of difficult for me to find book shops or libraries around, which results me to only read E-Books. The only physical books I own are The Book Thief, The Alchemist and Antigone.
4. I am 18 years old and I still don’t know what I am doing with my life.
5. I struggle with depression, anxiety and low self-esteem. There was this one time I almost got addicted to cutting but I found out it’s Haram in Islam so I stopped and I am so grateful now because if that hadn’t happened I wouldn’t have stopped.
6. I want to become an author and a professional reviewer.
7. I am allergic to so many foods: Anything nuts. Peanuts, chestnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc. Eggs, even if they were ingredients of something. Milk, basically all dairy products. Which kind of makes me always on a diet because I can’t eat anything I’m offered to eat. But thank God I can eat chocolate, though. I love chocolate.
My nominees are: