Today is January the 25th. The year is 2015.
Man, I’m getting old.
Another year has now gone by and surely enough, it was not the best year in my life. I’m rather glad and relieved it’s finally over. But with that said I’m not letting the new year be like the last, so I’m still going to decide on a few resolutions for 2015 and set myself up for new livelihood rules and spice things up with some challenging goals to hit. It’s cliché, I know, shut it!
1. Get organized, you moron. Half of your problems will be solved if you just took the time to organize yourself. Get a planner as soon as possible and start planning out your daily activities. Try to keep your room as tidy as you can throughout the week. Don’t let your books scatter all over the place.
2. Read. You have set a 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge consisting of 50 books and God knows 50 books isn’t an easy number to get by, but you are going to do it. End of story.
3. Write more, what are you waiting for? Finish writing Unprivileged and then move on to the other stuff. Make it work.
4. GET YOUR BACCALAUREATE. Seriously, this is it, your final year of high school, get your degree so that you can leave that hellhole like “PEACE OUT BITCHES.”
5. Keep up with your religious obligations. You are doing good.
6. Figure out a career for yourself, preferably in the book industry. Also, by the end of 2015, I hope you will have a successful online blog or something similar. Always remember that what you love doing is reading and writing, so make a living out of that.
7. Always take time for yourself. Have a walk, take a long shower, bake a cake, watch a movie. Treat yourself every once in a while, it doesn’t hurt at all.
8. Learn a new skill and a new language.
9. Save money, you are going to need it.
10. Eat healthily. Seriously, you’re on a diet. Commit to it.